Per the Saturday All Day Ride (SADR) thread:
Forecast looking good for this Saturday 22nd! This is weather permitting though, if it’s going to rain then I’ll cancel Friday evening.
Saturday 22nd December, 2018
- Destination: my new “SS” Gippsland route (involves a bit of freeway but all sealed roads);
- Distance: circa 400 kms round trip;
- Meet: from 9:30 am at Officer South outbound for a 10 am sharp departure;
- Level: 4 classification (if in doubt please read this link !) – this ride isn’t suitable for learners, new and or inexperienced riders; and
- Additional considerations: it’s an all day ride!
The fine print: this isn’t an organised ride; if you come along you do so entirely at your own risk.
Please RSVP on the event thread at https://netrider.net.au/events/sadr-the-new-ss-route-gippsland.2775/